Article 1 (Personal information)
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, and telephone number included in the information.
Information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other descriptions, and information that can identify a specific individual from the relevant information alone, such as facial data, fingerprints, data on voiceprints, and health insurance card insurer number (personal identification information). Refers to.
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, etc. when the user registers for use. In addition, we may collect information on transaction records and payments made between users and business partners, including personal information of users, from our business partners.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including verification of identity)
- To send emails about new features and updates of the services you are using, as well as information about other services we offer.
- For maintenance, important notices, etc. to contact you as needed
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view usage status of their own registration information.
- To charge users for usage fees for paid services
- Purposes associated with the above purposes
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- Our Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user by the method prescribed by the Company or announced on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person, the affairs can be carried out. When there is a risk of hindrance
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission.
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data provided to a third party
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- How to accept the request of the person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is shared with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information used jointly, the range of people who jointly use it, and the use of those who use it. When the person is notified in advance of the purpose and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is placed in a state where the person can easily know.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When requested by the person to disclose personal information, we will disclose it to the person. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When it violates other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user’s personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information to the Company according to the procedure established by the Company (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”). You can request.
- Our Company shall correct the personal information, etc. when it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user.
- Our Company will notify the user when it makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it decides not to make corrections, etc.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- Our Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information from the person because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means (hereinafter, “” If you are asked to stop using the service, etc.), we will conduct the necessary investigation.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information.
- Our Company will notify the user without delay when the usage is suspended, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it is decided not to suspend the usage, etc.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if you have a large amount of expenses for suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., it should be replaced as necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user. If action can be taken, this alternative shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Inquiry)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Address: 1-12-8 Kichijoji Higashicho, Musashino City, Tokyo
Name: GROW Co., Ltd.